1 oz. oil (I used 100% aloe vera oil)
4 oz. unrefinded shea butter
8 oz. IC Fantasia Gel.
So here is how I did it:
- Shampoo, (deep) condition, and detangle, as you normally would.
- Lightly blow your hair dry. I really only did it for a minute or so, just to get the initial dampness out. (Note: I just redid my hair today and I left my hair wet, I like it better this way. I kept my hair wet using a mixture of water and aloe vera oil).
- Take medium sized pieces and apply the "budget curly pudding" mixture to each piece, and set on blue flexi rods. (Note: Today I used KC Spiral Spritz).
- Sit under the dryer for at least an hour.
- Take out the flexi rods and style any way you like!