Sunday, February 28, 2010
1. Shampoo once with your regular shampoo. Rinse.
2. Shampoo once with KC (Kinky-Curly) Come Clean shampoo. Rinse.
3. Soak your hair with KC Knot Today (still in the shower) and detangled with a wide tooth comb. Do not rinse and leave the conditioner in.
4. While your hair is pretty wet, but not dripping, start in the back, taking small sections, coating each with KCC. Comb through each section and leave it alone! Repeat all over your head. Note: Keep a spray bottle of water handy and rewet any sections that begin to dry. Your hair must be wet in order for this to work.
5. Use a diffuser to dry your hair if you don't have time to let it air dry.
Don't give up on the style until you hair is completely dry. Then you can shake your hair and fluff it a little bit. I have to admit, I was getting pretty disappointed, but I am much happier now that my hair is dry. My goal is to wash my hair and go through this process twice a week. The days that I don't totally do my hair, I am going to use the KC Spiral Spritz and water to revive my curls.