- Washed with Suave Rosemary + Mint shampoo (shout out to my summer employer).
- Quick conditioned with Suave Rosemary + Mint conditioner and started to detangle. I tried to divide my hair into sections and comb out all of the dead hair. It was hard and like I said above, I don't think that I got all of the tangles out.
- Mixed my favorite deep conditioner, Redken Butter Treat conditioner, with extra-virgin coconut oil. I let this marinate on my hair for about 5 minutes. I probably should have sat under the dryer, but I didn't have time.
- While my hair was still damp, I put a few drops of Moroccan Oil through my hair. This stuff smells AMAZING. Moroccan Oil has been on my wish list for a while now, so I purchased the very small bottle at my local beauty supply store for about $12 and I am not disappointed at all!
- I used what little bit that I had left of the Kinky Curly Knot Today to try to finish detangling my hair.
- Using no additional product, I did very big 2-strand twists, sealed the ends with more Moroccan Oil, and let my hair air dry.
Follow me as I continue my "au naturel" hair journey, life as a wife, and experiences as a new mommy.
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Post Weave Routine
So first off let me say that my hair was sooooo tangled and I don't think that I managed to get all of the tangles out -- such a nightmare. I think my Alopecia is under control for the most part. I'm still taking my antibiotics. As far as I can tell, no hair is growing back. So below is what I did yesterday after I took my weave out.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)