- Washed with Suave Rosemary + Mint shampoo (shout out to my summer employer).
- Quick conditioned with Suave Rosemary + Mint conditioner and started to detangle. I tried to divide my hair into sections and comb out all of the dead hair. It was hard and like I said above, I don't think that I got all of the tangles out.
- Mixed my favorite deep conditioner, Redken Butter Treat conditioner, with extra-virgin coconut oil. I let this marinate on my hair for about 5 minutes. I probably should have sat under the dryer, but I didn't have time.
- While my hair was still damp, I put a few drops of Moroccan Oil through my hair. This stuff smells AMAZING. Moroccan Oil has been on my wish list for a while now, so I purchased the very small bottle at my local beauty supply store for about $12 and I am not disappointed at all!
- I used what little bit that I had left of the Kinky Curly Knot Today to try to finish detangling my hair.
- Using no additional product, I did very big 2-strand twists, sealed the ends with more Moroccan Oil, and let my hair air dry.
Saturday, June 11, 2011
So first off let me say that my hair was sooooo tangled and I don't think that I managed to get all of the tangles out -- such a nightmare. I think my Alopecia is under control for the most part. I'm still taking my antibiotics. As far as I can tell, no hair is growing back. So below is what I did yesterday after I took my weave out.