In my quest to one day be able to the "wash and go" look, I asked Nicole for some suggestions. She assured me that there is no reason for me or anyone else not to rock this look. So here is what she suggested:
- Wash and condition (and deep condition) as usual.
- Detangle with conditioner in your hair and rinse.
- Use a generous amount of Paul Mitchell Sculpting Foam (red top - Flexible Style line) mixed with some of the Paul Mitchell Foaming Pommade (red top - Flexible Style line).
- Distribute thoroughly through your hair. Your hair should be saturated and covered with white foam, so don't be alarmed.
- After you work it through, pull it through your hair. (When I watched the other stylist do this step, it look kinda like she was shingling in an upward motion.)
- Sit under the dryer for 5 - 10 mintues, just so the foam will disappear.
- Shape your hair and you are done!