- Proactiv - I never had acne or blemish problems as a teenager, but as of lately, my skin has been acting crazy. So after talking to my best friend about her experience with Proactiv, I decided to get some. Already after about 3 weeks of using it, my face looks amazing! I once again feel confident and comfortable leaving the house without foundation. This stuff is a "must have" if you are experiencing skin problems.
- Sexy Curves Mascara by Rimmel - I LOVE mascara. I am actually pretty crazed when it comes to mascara. I have tried it all too. From the expensive stuff like Dior Show to the cheap drugstore stuff. And I must say, I have better success with the mascara I buy from CVS. I was skeptical about Sexy Curves when it came out, but I am in love with it now! The mascara actually does it what it says it going to do. Love it!
- Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter - I haven't experienced dry skin since I started using this body wash years ago. Sometimes, especially in the summer, I can go without lotion or just use baby oil after a shower.
- Wen Hair Cleanser - Anyone who has read my blog knows that I love Wen Hair Cleanser. It is sulfate-free and can be used as a cleanser/conditioner/detangler/leave-in. It is definitely worth the money!
- Bare Escentuals - Once I tried the foundation, I never looked back. It is easy to control how much or little coverage you want and it feels like you aren't wearing any make up! I never had a problem matching my shade. Since the make up is all natural, if you happen to fall asleep without washing your face, you won't break out. Their products are great for sensitive skin. I use the foundation, eye shadows and shimmers.
Follow me as I continue my "au naturel" hair journey, life as a wife, and experiences as a new mommy.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Top 5 Beauty "Must Haves"
I know I usually stick to hair, but I really wanted to share my top 5 beauty "must haves". But before I get to that, I wanted to share pictures of my straight hair and trimmed ends - and yes I trimmed them myself (thank you Amber for giving me the confidence to do it)! Check out the pictures below and look at how long my hair has gotten!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment